Recent graduate searching for a flat mate from Mar. 1
All information about the room
My friend was prevented from moving in with me, so I am searching for a new flatmate from the 1st of March.
- the room is unfurnished and lies on Amagerbrogade, 10 min from the city centre by bike
- there is Rema 1000 and Lidl 5 min away; and Netto 10 min away
- the flat is on the second floor and is 107 sqm
- there is a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, oven, microwave, balcony
- the deposit is 27.500, and the rent is 7.500 including without el. and internet (move in price: 35.000)
- unlimited renting period
- CPR registration possible
Hi, I'm searching for a nice and calm flatmate that likes to chat or have a coffee and has their own occupation, education, or job.
I have finished a Marketing bachelor's degree in Sep last year, and I'm learning Danish at the language school. I'm interested in fitness, movies, and I used to go swimming before the covid lockdown. I like gathering or going out with nice people when the job schedule allows it.
We can make rules about cleaning and noise together, but one cannot smoke inside, only on the balcony.
Write a PM if you are interested, or if you want to know more :)